A. Cancellation Policy
Your admission will be cancelled:
- If the supporting documents are not complete,
- If false documents have been submitted,
- If required educational qualifications are not fulfilled,
- If the minimum age criteria is not fulfilled,
- If incorrect or wrong information is given,
- If the Secondary examination is not passed from a recognised board.
Note: Admission once cancelled will not be re-considered.
B. Refund policy
- In case if a candidate withdraws his/her admission prior to reporting to the college or within 10 days of confirmation of admission (whichever is before) , the fee shall be refunded (after deducting the service charges and processing charges (min Rs 1000/-)). After 10 days from the date of confirmation he will be not entitled for any refund.
- In the event that college denies admission to student because of his ineligibility or any other reason fee submitted by student fee shall be refunded (after deducting the service charges and processing charges (min Rs 1000/-)).
- In the event, candidate reports to the college and get admission. And after that if he wants to withdraw his admission, the refund will made in accordance of refund policy that particular college.
- In any circumstances the fee or the admission will not be transferable to any other candidate.
General Instruction: Before filling up the application form, please ensure your eligibility for admission as per the respective state Govt rules and direction.