The school of Tiwari brothers was coming out with flying colours and on 07, December 1924 on the auspicious occasion of the 19 Awards Ceremony of the Sanskrit School the proposal for up gradation of this School up to the High School level was made in presence of the Chief Guest, the then Head of the Education Department for Jaipur State and to everone's surprise an approval was received within a short span of one and a half months. In 1925 this institution was registered as a High School with U.P. Education Board as the RBSC was not formed by then. From 1925-26 session classes for High School began. Later with the upcoming of Rajputana Education Board this High School was affiliated with it. Efficient management & dedication and devotion of the mentors attracted students from all walks of society and from every part of the country. Even the big new building proved to be a small place to operate. The nephews of Mr. Swaroop Lal Ji Tiwari, Mr. Govind Narrayan Ji Tiwari and Kanahaiya Lal Ji took over the responsibility of constructing the current new building with the investment of lacs of rupees. The foundation, of the current building was laid down on 12, June 1935 by the then Finance Minister of Jaipur State, Mr. Rao Bahadur Raja Amarnath Atal.
Ranking 4.00 Placement Gurantee 70.00%
Avg. Tuition Fees
Last Date to Apply
30 Sep' 2019
Number of Seats